MENU

Slide

Launch of Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Collection

Saturday, June 14, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.
REALLY A HELL LOT OF PHOTOS OK!



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Vion: Hey babe, no specific brands,
You can buy the Bayers Aspirin from Watsons too.

Siewyin: Hahahahs! thank you :x
boyf already cross out two items from my birthday wishlist!
haaaaaaaaaappy! =D

Missykerlyn: That's great! (:
Did you change a new hairstyle?

Min: Oh okay then, Hahahas,
liang court meidi-ya super market level B1.

Passerby: Yup! initially only have peanut and butter,
Then gave birth to 3 babies! Super cute loh.
when i wake up one morning i saw 3 little furballs
running around the cage with mummy butter! :D
Ah, so sad. ): But i ask you ah,
what do you do to the body when he died? bury it?

Anonpasser: Hahahas, eh i can't really disclose it here,
if you really wanna know, email me?
But seriously. i don't think modelling can bring you
anywhere in singapore. Too unstable already,
unless you have like alot of connections and stuff.
And thanks for your compliment! :D

Bun: Hey babe, i can't find the link already leh!
Cos i nvr save it, but you can try searching
Kim's designs in the website! So sorry!

Tracy: Hahahas, thanks babe.
My my livejournal, i don't really use it! hahahas

Dy: eh, i don't shop at a fixed website? Hahahas.
VS is ordered directly from VS's website,
nvr came across any suppliers before thou.

Passerby: I HAVE LOOOOADS OF CLOTHES TO SELL!
but i'm so frigging lazy to take pictures of the clothes.
When i'm finaaaaally not that lazy ok! lol






Super tiring day yesterday, loooong loooong day,
Went to Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Collection
Launch event at Halia restaurant @ Botanical Garden.
Thanks Aaron and EASTWEST PR
for the invitation to the launch!
Had lots of fun with Esther, Jessica, Sabrina, Peggy, Nadia, Averal!






Anyway, cabbed to town to meet Jessica,
as usual, we girls were both like 45mins late
from the time we agreed to meet the previous night.
Girls mar, what do you expect! Hahahahas.

went to swensens for a light lunch
(since there'll be food at the launch)
but we ended up ordering one baked rice each.
Yeah right, so much for light lunch. :x





This crazy woman always snatch people's camera
and camwhore like crazy one loh! Hahahahas.



Cabbing over to Botanic's Garden



We alighted at the wrong entrance and
we had to walk like a loooong way to the restaurant. -.-
feel like an idiot can!




Then the both of us keep freaking ourself out,
screaming like crazy, we keep thinking that those
dropping leaves are like worms or butterflies or whatever shit.
Jessica is daaaaamn freaked out by butterflies.
me, WORMS!






Fidelis the Blogger! Hahahas




Food glorious foooood~





Jessica and i were like the 1st two bloggers to arrive.
AND WE THOUGHT WE'RE DAMN LATE ALREADY LOH!
then Averal came too~


My 1st time meeting some of the bloggers, Nadnut, Averal.
They are so nice!





The bloggers table.



Media & bloggers, i spot Cleo's editors.
Do you? :D






Revlon's celebrity MUA, Bree was demostrating
Revlon's newest range of makeup.















And while Singapore's famous makeup artist, Andy Lee
was demostrating Revlon's makeup,
All the other Media/Magazine editors etc
are busy paying attention....






... We are camwhoring, posing for the official photographer
at the launch, busy chit chatting! :x
Oh well, two hours leh! of cos will get restless right? :D


I DUNNO THIS NUTTY WOMAN!










Ok, no need to say anything, Camwhoring alert!






Peggy & me




Nadnut


Esther

Didn't get a picture with Sabrina, Averal. ):
Will do so nect wednesdays! :D





And all the demos finally ended and we could play around
with the cosmetics and talk to the MUAs for makeup tips etc!






Me & Andy Lee.
Don't ask me man, i've no idea why
i look so stoned and plastered with a stupid smile.



With all the blogger & Mr Art Miller.



And at the end of the event,
we were handed a Revlon goodie bag each!
We were like omg yay, exchanging product with each others
(to the shade that actually suits ourselves, duh!)




There were the ColourStay Mineral Foundation,
ColourStay Mineral Blush,
A Floral Affair Sheer powder blush,
Make a Sheen lustrous eyeshadow
(both in the limited edition range)
and Revlon Renewist Rouge, all in the goodie bag!

We're a bunch of very very happy bloggers!





Then after the end of the event we went to town
and Aaron treated us to drinks.
Hahahas, bitching session.




Then we went to far east with nad to measure her fingernails
for her advertorial with a new manicure/extension shop at far east.
I also want such advertorials can! So niceeeeeee.

Bumped into peggy there,
and ended up chit chatting for like maybe 1 hour plus?
damn tired can! But it was really fun~

Reached home at 1plus
Sabrina was really really really nice to send us all home!
from town, to simei, then bedok, then hougang, then sengkang!
Thanks sabrina for the ride home! (:











And i tried the Revlon products this morning so i could do this post,
i can say that i pretty much love most of the products!
Here are my reviews:






ColourStay Mineral Foundation:
Shade 40 Light Medium.


I used this on top of my BTRC bb cream,
The results: a soft, airbrushed look, Coverage is surprisingly good.
Yet not cakey at all. Feels really good on the skin,
like you're not wearing any foundation at all.

Not that long lasting (16 hours) as it claims.
But, good enough! For me, if my base makeup
can last me 2 hours without me turning into an oil slick,
It's is a good product already.

Cos my skin is oily to the extend that i step out of my house,
walk to flag a cab, and my face gets oily already. :x

The only thing that i don't really like about this product,
it takes a much longer time to buff the foundation on the face
to spread it evenly, rather than my liquid foundation.
Which i take like 5 secs to spread everything evenly?
but with more practise, prolly i'll get faster? :D


Update: I've been out for about 6-7hours since this morning,
And i only blot and touched up once,
normally i would ave touched up at least 3-4 times.
I might be saying byebye to my good'ol
ettusais flat design liquid foundation afterall.
Revlon oh revlon, I'm sold.







ColourStay Mineral Blush:

Shade 10, Honey Miel.


I love the blusher! Very pigmented,
And the colour i got really suits my skin tone,
Give my skin a radiant touch,
yet not too shimmery for my liking.

Doesn't really fade either, again, i have oily skin,
So the colours on my face usually fades pretty quickly
and i do have to touch up all the time.

But one complain, the blush brush is like extremely tiny.
Teenie weenie like the size of my thumb?
Pretty redundant actually.







Make a Sheen lustrous eyeshadow:
Shade Espress'o Yourself.


Pigmented, very fine powder & colour glides on smoothly
can pile on more layers to create a smoky sexy look.
Like it cos it doesn't crease!
But i hoped it was even more shimmery.
I love shimmery e/s. Whoops. :x






A Floral Affair Sheer powder blush:
Shade Peachy Keen

as the name suggested, it's extremely sheer.
In fact, too sheer for my liking.
Have to pile and pile many many layers
but by then, it will look TOO shimmery.

Love the fact that it has lots of shimmer
that gives my cheeks a nice glow,
but, i'd prefer the ColourStay Mineral Blush over this.






Revlon Renewist Rouge:
Shade 90, Heart Warming.

Doesn't make accentuates my lip lines,
like some other drugstore brands does.
Prolly is the ProCollagen® Moisture Core that's working it's magic?
Very moisturizing, althought i'm not a lippie person.

And i'm amazed it last thru after i'm done with my lunch.
Normally i'll eat up my lipgloss/lipsticks in a jiffy!
Hahas. But noooo, there's still the pinkish tint on my lips.





Ok, ending here!
Sayonara, Loves.

No comments: